Pediatric Urgent Care Clinic Weehawken
When your children get sick or injured without warning, they may need to visit a pediatric urgent care clinic near Weehawken. It is most prudent to hope for the best, but prepare for other alternatives. Hopefully nothing unfortunate will ever happen to your children, but they could need to visit a pediatric urgent care clinic near Weehawken for any number of reasons. These are just a few examples.
- They become sick at school or daycare and need to be picked up so they can visit a doctor.
- They get a sprained finger or ankle while playing baseball, basketball, or any other sport.
- They trip while running around on the playground or they fall off some of the playground equipment.
- They get a rash that is uncomfortable but does not look like it needs emergency care.
- They have a low-grade fever that may be accompanied by a sore throat or earache.
Each of these situations may require you to take your children to a pediatric urgent care clinic near Weehawken because your children need prompt attention, but are not in a life-threatening situation and so do not need to go to the emergency room.
Going to a pediatric urgent care clinic near Weehawken instead of the emergency room can be less stressful for your children, which can help them heal better and make the entire situation better for everyone in your family. It can also be less expensive to get the same medical services.
The pediatric urgent care clinic near Weehawken is open extended hours and we accept walk-ins and same day appointments, so you do not need to worry about waiting to see your children’s pediatrician before getting care. Astrahealth suggests taking down the number of the pediatric urgent care clinic near Weehawken so you can get in touch as soon as you realize your child needs care.