Pediatric Urgent Care Clinic South Bound Brook
Children laugh, play, study, and sleep. They have different personalities, interests, and hobbies. They participate in different activities. But one thing children all have in common is that any of them can suddenly develop a sudden medical need. You can take them to the pediatric urgent care clinic near South Bound Brook for the prompt medical attention they need.
“Life’s little emergencies” are the ones that are not life-threatening conditions. They do not require a visit to an emergency room, but they are severe enough to make your child need a doctor’s care soon. These are some examples of when visiting a pediatric urgent care clinic near South Bound Brook can be the right choice.
- Injuries from playing sports or games at school.
- Stomach flu (or food poisoning or gastroenteritis).
- Ear infections or sinus infections.
- Insect bites.
- Fevers, sore throats, and mild diarrhea or vomiting that is not an emergency situation.
- Minor burns and wounds.
At Astrahealth Centers, we know how stressful it is when your children are not feeling well. That is why we do our best to make your trip to the pediatric urgent care clinic near South Bound Brook as easy as possible for both you and your children.
- Open six days a week, including before and after regular business hours on some weekdays.
- Staff who greet your children and help make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- On-site facilities such as x-rays and lab tests so your children can be diagnosed and care can begin quickly.
- Walk-ins welcome and same-day appointments available since you cannot pre-plan for the need to visit a pediatric care clinic near South Bound Brook.
Give us a call today if you have questions about urgent care, so you can be prepared should something happen to your children.