Pediatric Urgent Care Clinic Bernardsville
The pediatric urgent care clinic near Bernardsville is prepared to meet your children’s unexpected medical needs. Your children may be extremely healthy and you may be a responsible parent or caregiver, but all children are at risk for getting illnesses and injuries that just can’t wait for long before they are treated. These are a few examples.
- A baseball takes a bad hop and hits your star shortstop in the eye, leading to a black eye.
- Your preschooler tries to help you in the kitchen and slips on the pots she left lying on the floor.
- Your elementary school student hammers himself with a nail while building a project for school.
- Your teenager wakes up with a sore throat and headache.
- Your toddler has an ear infection and earache.
These are all conditions that are appropriate for a visit to the pediatric urgent care clinic near Bernardsville. Our doctors are ready to handle these conditions and get your children back to wellness as soon as possible.
Urgent Care versus Emergency Care
The pediatric urgent care clinic near Bernardsville is for conditions that are not life-threatening. If your children have emergency symptoms, take them to the nearest hospital emergency room or call 9-1-1. Examples include inability to talk or breathe, confusion, paralysis, bleeding, vomiting, or diarrhea that won’t stop, and broken bones that are through the skin.
Getting Ready for the Trip
Because Astrahealth Centers understands the importance of your children’s health as well as your family’s busy schedule, the pediatric urgent care clinic near Bernardsville has extended and weekend hours. We accept walk-ins and are able to make same day appointments. Before the need actually arises, we suggest that you prepare ahead of time by finding our phone number, the location of the clinic, and how to get there.